I’m partnering with Stickney Hill Dairy to make two great Super Bowl dips all your guest will love. Stickney Hills luscious tangy goat cheese is first paired with sun-dried tomatoes, crunchy candied pecans and crispy bacon to make every bite better than the last.
The second dip is paired with spicy Mexican chorizo and topped with earthy poblano peppers. This queso is addicting and a perfect addition to your Super Bowl feast.Print
- 10.5 ounces Stickney Hill goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, diced
- 2 Tbls. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 6 ounces bacon, diced and cooked
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
- Crostini or crackers for serving
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat together the goat cheese, lemon juice, thyme and salt and pepper until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and spread into an even layer. Bake until warmed through and bubbling, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon and pecans.
- Serve immediately with crostini or your favorite crackers.
- 4 ounces, ground chorizo sausage
- 3 ounces Stickney Hill goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, add chorizo sausage and cook until browned, 4-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add goat cheese, cream cheese, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread chorizo over the bottom of a 1 quart baking dish. Top with cheese mixture and bake until bubbling, 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small skillet over medium heat, saute’ poblano pepper until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- When queso is bubbling, remove from the oven and top with tomatoes, red onion, and poblano peppers.
- Serve immediately with favorite tortilla chips.