- 10.5 ounces Stickney Hill goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, diced
- 2 Tbls. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 6 ounces bacon, diced and cooked
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
- Crostini or crackers for serving
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat together the goat cheese, lemon juice, thyme and salt and pepper until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and spread into an even layer. Bake until warmed through and bubbling, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon and pecans.
- Serve immediately with crostini or your favorite crackers.