Tonja Engen launched her food and recipe blog Tonja’s Table in 2011 as a fun way to share recipes with her family and friends. Since then Tonja’s Table has quickly grown a loyal following of home cooks. She also launched a successful catering business, Saucepan Sisters, and writes recipes for a popular parenting website. Her passion as a food blogger, caterer, restaurant fanatic and home gourmet has led her to become a cookbook author. She encourages everyone to try new meals in the kitchen and gives you tips and recipes to do just that. Tonja refines her cooking and entertaining skills in Edina, Minnesota where she lives with her husband and two teenage children.
Work with Tonja’s Table
If you’re interested in partnering with me on a project there are many ways we can work together. Here are a few:
- Food Writing: Please contact me directly at Tonjastable.com. Upon request I am happy to provide you with a media kit.
- Recipe Development projects: Develop custom recipes based on ingredients, brands, or for promotional purposes.
- Brand Advocate: I can represent your brand as a product ambassador through a series of blog posts and social media mentions.
- Company/Brand Events: Available to promote your product at events upon request.
- Travel: I’m available to represent brands on trips as a travel/food writer.
- Restaurant “Reviews”: Whether you’re featuring a new menu, just opened a new restaurant, or have had a recent makeover, invite me for a visit.