- 4 ounces, ground chorizo sausage
- 3 ounces Stickney Hill goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, add chorizo sausage and cook until browned, 4-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add goat cheese, cream cheese, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread chorizo over the bottom of a 1 quart baking dish. Top with cheese mixture and bake until bubbling, 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small skillet over medium heat, saute’ poblano pepper until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- When queso is bubbling, remove from the oven and top with tomatoes, red onion, and poblano peppers.
- Serve immediately with favorite tortilla chips.