My daughter is the baker and dessert maker in our house. She made these little delights the other day and they were gone in about 5 minutes. They are a perfect summer dessert when berries are in season. They would also be great for the 4th of July.Print
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 package fresh strawberries
- 8 oz block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Remove the stems from the strawberries, and using a melon baller, scoop out a hole from the top of each strawberry. Cut a small part of the bottom of the strawberry with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for the strawberries to stand on. Strawberry prep is done!
- Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract, until fluffy and light.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a piping bag lined with a star tip, and pipe the filling into each of the prepped strawberries. If you don’t have a piping bag, cut the corner of a zip-loc bag, fill it with cream cheese, and pipe the filling in the same way.
Victoria Moore says
Olivia…….your stuffed strawberries look and sound just delicious! Charli Rose and Sami love strawberries and are always in the kitchen with Grammy. We are definitely going to make these and probably y more than once this summer. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful recipe. I know they’ll be gone here too in less than 5 minutes! Have a great summer! Love and hugs to you and your family. 🙂
Thanks Aunt Vicky! Have fun with those grandkids!
Nanci Volk says
Yummy. Wel’ll be having these for sure. . You’re adorable Olivia. Great job. Thanks for sharing. Happy summer. love that mom is sharing her kitchen. Hi,to,everyone.
Thanks Aunt Nanci! Hi to everyone!
Lea Kline says
I will be making these for the 4th!!
So simple but big flavor and festive!
Thank you Tonja ….. dessert is crossed
Off my list!!