- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tbls. red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 medium jalapeno peppers, halved vertically and seeded
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- Honey for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl and blend cheeses. Add pepper and garlic powder and blend again. Fold in red onion and bacon.
- Arrange pepper halves on a cookie sheet; divide filling among peppers. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Return to oven and cook an additional 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, drizzle with
replaceWithoutSep” id=”48″ data-gr-id=”48″>desired amount of honey and serve.