My patio dining got even better this weekend with the addition of the Rose’ Royale. It’s a best-selling cocktail at Ralph Lauren’s Polo Bar in Manhattan (and why not bring Manhattan to Minneapolis)? It includes a French grapefruit liqueur–Pamplemousse which is a relatively new spirit and one I couldn’t wait to tell you about. It pairs wonderfully with rosé wine and a great starter to any cocktail party.
Go shake it up and be the most popular patio on the block.
Spring Cocktail—Rose’ Royale
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 3 ounces grapefruit liqueur (I use Pamplemousse)
- 3 ounces Grand Marnier
- 18 ounces (2 1/4 cups) rosé wine, chilled
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) Champagne, chilled
- 1 cup Ice
- Strips of orange peel
- In a pitcher, add ice, Pamplemousse, Grand Marnier, Rose’, and Champagne.
- Stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour into martini or small cocktail glasses and add orange peel for garnish.
Leave a Reply