I hope I had you at Bourbon-soaked peaches. Sometimes ingredients come together so perfectly all you need to do is assemble and enjoy.
These juicy, ripe peaches soaked in bourbon– combined with rich, salty prosciutto, creamy burrata, and peppery arugula hit all the right flavor notes making this the most amazing harmonious dish I’ve had in a long time. Plus grilling fruit deepens its flavor which enhances everything. I’m not kidding about this one. Time to hit the patio and put this dish on heavy summer rotation.
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 8 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 8 oz burrata
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar glaze (Trader Joes)
- 3 cups of Arugula
- 1 loaf crusty bread, grilled
- In a medium bowl, soak the peaches
withBourbon for 30 minutes. While peaches are marinating heat grill over medium heat.
- Grill peaches until dark grill marks form (about 2-3 minutes). Pull off the grill and set aside.
- Place Burrata and Arugula on a platter. Drizzle with olive oil then
sprinklewith salt and pepper.
- Add the peaches to the platter and drizzle everything with balsamic glaze.
- Finally, add grilled bread and Proscuitto and serve immediately.