Ok all you Lederhosen lovers—this is one of the easiest dips I have ever made. And probably one of the tastiest. I could pretty much eat the whole thing in one sitting. You need to go out and buy a 6-pack of this amazing beer, courtesy of Bauhaus Brew Labs–and make this! Bauhaus Brew Labs was started by 3 brothers and is making it’s mark in the local craft beer scene. We are strong supporters and love giving them a shout-out today.
This dip is definitely a go-to if you want something simple, make-ahead, or want to be the major crowd-pleaser at your next Ocotoberfest party.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 and 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon brown spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole cream
- 1/4 cup Bauhaus
- 2 or 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Pretzels and crackers
- celery and carrots
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, mustard, and cream. Pulse until smooth.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour the Bahaus down the feeder and blend until combined.
- Add the scallions, garlic, parsley, and salt and pepper (to taste). Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill at least one hour prior to serving.