Maybe you’re exhausted from all the holiday cooking and the thought of coming up with a weeknight dinner makes you groan. Enter in Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Crispy Potatoes and Feta sauce. I’m telling you—All sheet pan dinners are not created equal! This was a BIG winner at our house I hope you love it as much as we do.
Sheet Pan Dinner---Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Crispy Potatoes, Asparagus and Feta Sauce
Author: Tonja Engen
- 7 Tbls. olive oil
- 2 Tbls. Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 Tbls. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. each kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- For the Feta Sauce:
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- 2 Tbls. parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine 4 tablespoons olive oil, the mustard, garlic, shallot, rosemary, paprika, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss well to combine. Let sit 15-20 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and push them to one side of the pan. Put the chicken on the other side. Arrange asparagus around the chicken. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to oven and roast for 25-35 minutes more, until the chicken is cooked through.
- To make feta sauce, Combine the feta, yogurt, garlic, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Stir in the herbs and set aside.
- To serve, divide the chicken, potatoes, and asparagus between plates. Spoon the feta sauce over the chicken.
Leave a Reply