Fingerling potatoes are tender, creamy and have a thin skin. Roasting them in a cast iron skillet results in crispy delicious potatoes. A simple mixture of butter, parmesean, parsley, and chives is all you need to make this dish shine. Mininmal effort and maxium taste. It’s absolutely the simplest dish to make and goes with everything. Make this a summer staple!
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 3 Tbls. butter, melted
- 1 Tbls. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 Tbls. chives, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a cast iron skillet or large skillet, combine potatoes, butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley, half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir and mix until potatoes are fully seasoned.
- Place skillet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly crispy and tender on the inside.
- Top with the remaining parmesan cheese and chives and serve.