- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 3 Tbls. butter, melted
- 1 Tbls. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 Tbls. chives, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a cast iron skillet or large skillet, combine potatoes, butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley, half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir and mix until potatoes are fully seasoned.
- Place skillet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly crispy and tender on the inside.
- Top with the remaining parmesan cheese and chives and serve.