We are all looking for ways to make weeknight dinners healthy, fast and tasty. I hate skimping on flavor for the sake of time. This dinner checks all the boxes and is a cinch to throw together. The garlic becomes a soft spread after it cooks and the juices meld into a lemony white wine sauce—so sop it all up with some ciabatta bread and pat yourself on the back. You have a new go-to meal for your weeknight repertoire.
- 9 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/3 –1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbls. lemon zest (3 lemons)
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 2 Tbls. fresh thyme
- 2 Tbls. fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbls. fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. and line a 13 x 18 inch large sheet pan with tinfoil.
- In a bowl, stir together the lemon zest, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and pepper flakes.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle it with half of the olive oil. Sprinkle the herb mixture over top on each chicken thigh. Place the cauliflower, garlic cloves and lemon slices around the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the remaining olive oil over top of the cauliflower, garlic and lemons.
- Pour white wine around the chicken and place in oven.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the insides of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the oven and sprinkle fresh parsley over the top.
- Serve with crusty loaf of bread.