During the holiday season you can’t have too many fast and delicious recipes for your guests and family. This french toast recipe makes an easy, tasty holiday brunch addition or a great anytime breakfast. Brioche bread is rich, buttery, fluffy, and is key to making this amazing french toast.
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 4 Tbls. butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 slices of Brioche
- maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine, cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon sugar mixture together and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
- Dip bread in egg mixture. Fry slices until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with maple syrup.
- Can keep warm in oven at 200 degrees if desired.