This is a quick and elegant weeknight recipe your family will love. The Asian trifecta of sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and ginger is a perfect marinade for salmon. It’s broiled until caramelized on top. I served this with roasted broccoli and garnished it all with green onions sesame seeds and a Sriracha drizzle–POW.
- 1 ½ lb Salmon Filet
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbls. fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbls. brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ½ Tbls. Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbls. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- To make chili glaze for the salmon, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic cloves in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, and spray with non-fat cooking spray.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, and spoon glaze evenly over each fillet. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- While salmon is marinating, make Siracha drizzle by combining mayo, yogurt, Siracha, lemon juice, and salt Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat broiler, and spoon any marinade remaining on baking sheet over salmon fillets. Broil salmon without turning until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on
- Slice salmon fillet into portions and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. Spoon on the Sriracha drizzle and serve.