- Ciabatta loaf
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbls. fresh oregano, minced
- 1 Tbls. fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 Tbls. sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Gruyere cheese
- Places all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Spoon onto bottom half of the Ciabatta loaf.
- Heat a panini press or large non-stick skillet to medium-high. If using a skillet place a heavy plate over the top to weigh it down. Place Sandwich on panini maker or skillet and cook 2-4 minutes per side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove and slice. Serve immediately.