- 1 3/4 cups Isreali couscous, cooked according to directions
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 4 cups shredded chicken breast (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 pkg (10.5 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces smoked mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- basil leaves
- Prepare couscous according to directions. Drain and rinse couscous under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pesto, chicken, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour balsamic vinegar over salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve.