- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 anaheim chiles, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- Shredded meat from one rotisserie chicken or 4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce, plus extra for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a 3½ quart dutch oven over medium heat. Add chiles, onion and garlic and cook until the peppers are softened, 8-10 minutes. Stir in the Rotel tomatoes and cook until the liquid is slightly reduced. Add the chicken, beans, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Next add one cup of the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and Sriracha to the pot. Stir well to combine.
- Place chicken mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cup of shredded cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbling and the dip is heated through.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and additional Sriracha if desired.