- 2 tsp. minced shallots
- 3 Tbls. capers
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 dozen large cooked shrimp,each cut crosswise into 3 pcs.
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- To make dressing:
- Combine shallots, 1 Tbls. capers, and lime juice in a blender and pure?e until smooth. Add olive oil and mustard and blend until well combined. Stir in honey.
- To assemble salad:
- In a bowl, add chopped romaine, tomato, feta, onion, and remaining capers. Toss together. Then lightly mix the shrimp and avocado into the bowl. Add dressing and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.