- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 3 c. baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and Gouda cheese. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- In an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shallot and garlic and cook until soft, 5 minutes then add mushrooms and cook until soft, another 5-8 minutes more. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and transfer skillet to oven. Bake until eggs are just set, 12 minutes. Remove from oven, slice and serve.