- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 4 Tbls. olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 Tbls. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbls. thyme, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 Tbls. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes in a single layer on a sheet pan and toss with 1 teaspoon salt, 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In small bowl, mix together shallots, parsley, thyme, garlic, sugar, and remaining salt and pepper. Spread over tomatoes. Drizzle remaining oil and balsamic vinegar. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or let cool and store in airtight container for up to a week.