- For the cauliflower:
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2–3 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- For the whipped feta:
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2–3 Tbls. heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbls. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (salt may not be needed depending on the saltiness of the feta)
- 2 Tbls. parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place cauliflower on a sheet tray and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle on turmeric, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and toss until evenly coated with oil and seasoning. Spread out in an even layer and roast in the middle rack of the oven, turning once, until golden and starting to char, about 20-25 minutes.
- For the feta:
- Place the feta, and cream cheese in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until incorporated. Add the olive oil, cream, and lemon juice and process until smooth and silky. Salt and pepper if needed.To serve, spread the feta sauce on bottom of platter. Top with the cauliflower and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.