- 1 pkg. favorite dinner rolls cut in half crosswise
- 2 Tbls. + 1/4 cup salted butter
- 2 Tbls. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Harvarti cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz. sliced roasted deli turkey breast
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- fresh chopped parsley
- In a medium saucepan, melt 2 Tbls. of butter and slowly whisk in flour to make a roux. Continue to cook roux for 2 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Whisk in heavy cream and cook over medium heat until the cream begins to simmer and thicken, about 2-3 minutes. Remove sauce from heat and whisk in harvarti cheese. Salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Place the minced garlic and the remaining 1/4 cup of butter into a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Arrange the bottom half of the rolls in the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking pan and brush with melted butter. Place turkey evenly over the bottom half of rolls. Pour three-fourths of the sauce over the sandwiches, then top with chopped tomatoes and bacon and top half of roll. Pour the garlic butter sauce over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until heated through. Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders.
- Serve with the remaining cheese sauce for dipping.