- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbls. sour cream
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 lb. butter lettuce, torn in pieces
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 3 oz. Stilton blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sour cream and Dijon until smooth and season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet, heat the walnuts, tossing occasionally, until toasted, about 6 minutes. Arrange the lettuce on a large serving platter, followed by warm walnuts, and apple slices. Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette, season lightly with sea salt and pepper, and top with the blue cheese before serving.