- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the bacon in a cast-iron skillet over medium high heat until crisp.
- Remove the bacon and add in the butter to melt.
- Add the brussels sprouts and toss in the butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the brussels sprouts for 25- 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add walnuts and Parmesan. Toss thoroughly. Serve.