- 16-ounces sirloin steak (or your favorite)
- 1 Tbls. sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbls. fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbls. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbls. gochujang
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup, shredded carrots
- 1 package udon noodles (cooked according to package)
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Rub the steak with sesame oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Cook the steak 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove to a plate, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, gochujang, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Arrange the noodles, cabbage, and carrots into bowls. Next, add thinly sliced steak, peanuts and cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the top and serve.