- 2 pounds small red and white potatoes
- 2 Tbls. whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup chives, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbls. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil them until they’re knife-tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, chives, olive oil, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes well and let them cool. Cut in half and season generously with salt and pepper. Add them to a large bowl and pour dressing over potatoes. Toss the salad. Give it a taste and add a bit more salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve chilled or at room temp.