- 2 Tbls. butter melted
- 2 croissants, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 Tbls. brown sugar
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 3 Tbls. chocolate chips
- 4 soft caramels, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 8-ounce ramekins with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt until evenly combined.
- Toss croissant pieces with melted butter and add to the egg mixture along with the caramels.
- Fill the ramekins half way full. Sprinkle one tablespoon of chocolate chips over the crossiant mixture in each ramekin. Divide the remaining bread between each ramekin. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Place the dishes on a baking sheet, in case the pudding bubbles over. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven. dollop with cool whip or ice cream.
- Serve immediately.