- Bourbon Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces Bacon, diced
- 8 ounces spinach
- ½ cup candied pecans (I bought mine at Trader Joes)
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 radish, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together vinegar, brown sugar, bourbon, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Keep refrigerated; bring to room temperature when ready to use.
- Dice the bacon and cook over medium high heat until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel. Combine the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl and add the bacon. Toss gently with the bourbon vinaigrette and serve immediately.