- 1 loaf sourdough bread sliced
- 1 container of burrata cheese
- 1 bunch of basil, julienned
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 bunch vine-on tomatoes or a dozen cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425°. Place tomatoes and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until tomatoes soften and their skins split, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Heat grill to medium-high and grill bread 2-3 minutes a side. Cut slices in half and place alongside Burrata with the bacon and basil. When tomatoes are done roasting transfer to platter along with garlic slices and juices.
- To assemble: Smear a scoop of roasted tomato on the grilled bread, followed by the burrata, bacon and basil.