- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 medium onion, chopped into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 (16 oz) can pork and beans
- 1 (12 oz) can kidney beans
- 1 (12 oz) can butter beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Fry hamburger, bacon, and onion together. Drain fat. Stir in canned beans (for thicker beans, drain the liquid from the canned beans) and remaining ingredients. Place in a large, oven safe bowl.
- Bake in 325 degree F oven for about 45 minutes.