My husband’s secret dream job was to be a college basketball coach. So March Madness is a big deal around our house. He could also eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner —so I decided to make this outrageous gooey, saucy, double-dipping version of pizza in a savory monkey bread form. This is so easy and it’s a great sharing food for all-day college basketball marathons.
- 1 cup of favorite pizza sauce (more if you like)
- 2 packages premade pizza dough
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. cream
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning (divided)
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixer, combine 1 cup mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning, red pepper
flakesand salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Spray Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Tear golf ball size pieces of pizza dough and roll into balls. Place in skillet in a ring, stacking dough on top of each other.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning and parsley. Brush over pizza dough.
- Place dip in the center of dough and pour pizza sauce on top. Top with remaining cup of mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake until dough is golden and cheese is bubbly 30-40 minutes.
- Serve immediately.